Confucious said, “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”
You must take the steps that lead to the doors that will open up worlds to the things you are seeking. Whether it’s Embrace Empower Educate Embark, Hear See or Do, putting into practice the elements that are required to help you fulfill your dreams and goals – and lead you to living life on your terms – will take you closer every day to achieving your desired results.
Embrace – Accept or support (a belief, theory, or change) willingly and enthusiastically
Empower – To promote the self-actualization or influence of
Educate – Give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to
Embark – To make a start
Hear – Perceive with the ear the sound made by someone or something
See – To perceive with the eye
Do – To perform or execute; to put forth effort; exert
Learning better communications skills will make you more likely to Embrace new experiences. Improving your memory functions will:
- Empower you to Educate yourself and broaden your scope of knowledge and information, then
- Embark on new adventures and conquer things that have kept you from accomplishing your goals and your dreams
- Hear more clearly as things speak to you like never before
- See the world with a different view. What’s there that you never saw before?
- Do the things you’ve always wanted to do. Discover a world you didn’t even realize was out there because you are now more confident in your ability to communicate effectively and you know the strategies you have learned will help you remember the information you need to have ready at a moment’s notice.
Effective communications are more important in today’s world than at any time in history. With all the means of sending electronic messages, words can easily be misunderstood. Knowing how to avoid that is priceless.
Coupled with good communications skills, remembering what you need when you need it makes it easier to reduce stress levels and get you through the day with a smile on your face.