The effective date of this Disclosure is January 16, 2016. It will remain in effect until replaced by a more current version:
In accordance with the requirements by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), TeresaBeeman.com site gives the following disclosure:
- Our site may contain links to affiliate products or programs. The site (or its Founder, Teresa Beeman) receives compensation for any purchase you make or service you subscribe to after clicking on these links.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If compensation is received, it will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is/are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely those of the blog owners.
- If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
For questions or comments, please use the Contact link to submit them.